Cover yourself for everything your condo association doesn’t

Your condo’s structure is typically covered by your condo association’s bylaws.  But what about everything inside, or your freshly remodeled updates to your unit? With condo insurance you can be covered from theft, damage, and more.  Condo insurance can help cover your belongings, temporary living expenses, home upgrades, loss of rents, and more.  So you don’t have to worry about gaps in coverage.

Condominium building on sunny day - Condo HO6 insurance

Looking for Condo Insurance?

Condo insurance (also referred to as an H0-6 policy) covers your condo unit where your condo association insurance stops. Your association typically insures the physical structure/building and other common areas.

Association by-laws vary, but condo owners are generally responsible for the interior of their unit, or from the drywall in. Things like your floors, walls, cabinets and fixtures that your association’s insurance likely doesn’t cover.

Getting a copy of those by-laws is a good idea so you can understand what your responsibilities are in the event of a claim. We can help you understand the fine print.

Condo insurance for Town-homes

It’s also important to understand that some town-homes are insured like condos, and therefore require an H0-6 policy.

If you live in a town-home, be sure that you have the correct type of insurance.

We are here to help you understand the differences between a homeowners policy and a condo policy.

How to get started on your condo quote

To get started on your quote, click start condo quote below.